Fast growing productive variety with distinct, eye-catching pink stems and veined green leaves. This variety will surely bring color and beautiful finishing to variety of dishes, raw and cooked, adding warm, peppery flavor with a light sweet touch. Goes super well in sandwiches and salads, garnishes. Harvest in 12-15 days. Eating fresh microgreens daily, adding them to smoothies or juices is the fastest way to get a boost of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants) that are absorbed quickly and provide a great amount of recommend nutrition per day. Easy and super fast growing, it’s a perfect solution for everyone who would like to grow own food. Great, bright addition to microgreen family!
Extremely easy and fast growing, good for beginners and children. Can be grown outside or potted inside on a windowsill. For continuous harvest plant seeds every few days. Super easy to grow.
1. Soak seeds overnight to speed up the germination process.
2. Select appropriate container. A clean deli container with holes punched at the bottom is ideal for growing microgreens.
3. Pour fine-textured potting mix into the container.
4. Scatter seeds thickly over the moist soil.
5. Cover the container with a dark lid that has plenty of small holes to allow good air circulation. Check on the germinating seeds daily, and moisten the soil when necessary.
6. After 3-4 days, remove the dark lid and pick a bright location for the container. A south facing windosill where microgreens can get plenty of natural sunlight is ideal.
7. Give an emerging microgreens enough-but not too much-water. The soil should always be moist, but never flooded with water.
8. Once microgreens are a few inches tall and have developed small leaves, they are ready for harvest. To harvest the crop, use sharp kitchen scissors or a clean knife to cut microgreens close to the soil. Rinse and use seedling immediately, or store them in a resealable bag in the refrigerator.
The TSM Guarantee: It's our promise to ensure that all our products are strictly Non-GMO, and free from any possible harmful chemical compounds. All come from trusted and carefully selected small non commercial farmers worldwide providing fresh, safe supply.