Well-known and appreciated herb with a distinctive fragrance and a rich, complex flavor. Coriander micro green leaves add a perfect finishing touch to countless dishes such as curries, soups, sauces, salads, garnishes. Split seed makes germination much easier and more productive. Harvest in 10-15 days. Eating fresh microgreens daily, adding them to smoothies or juices is the fastest way to get a boost of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants) that are absorbed quickly and provide a great amount of recommend nutrition per day. Easy and super fast growing, it’s a perfect solution for everyone who would like to grow own food.
Extremely easy and fast growing, good for beginners and children. Can be grown outside or potted inside on a windowsill. For continuous harvest plant seeds every few days. Super easy to grow.
1. Soak seeds overnight to speed up the germination process.
2. Select appropriate container. A clean deli container with holes punched at the bottom is ideal for growing microgreens.
3. Pour fine-textured potting mix into the container.
4. Scatter seeds thickly over the moist soil.
5. Cover the container with a dark lid that has plenty of small holes to allow good air circulation. Check on the germinating seeds daily, and moisten the soil when necessary.
6. After 3-4 days, remove the dark lid and pick a bright location for the container. A south facing windosill where microgreens can get plenty of natural sunlight is ideal.
7. Give an emerging microgreens enough-but not too much-water. The soil should always be moist, but never flooded with water.
8. Once microgreens are a few inches tall and have developed small leaves, they are ready for harvest. To harvest the crop, use sharp kitchen scissors or a clean knife to cut microgreens close to the soil. Rinse and use seedling immediately, or store them in a resealable bag in the refrigerator.
The TSM Guarantee: It's our promise to ensure that all our products are strictly Non-GMO, and free from any possible harmful chemical compounds. All come from trusted and carefully selected small non commercial farmers worldwide providing fresh, safe supply.